Thursday, May 13, 2010

Falling behind

Have 31% done now with a few losing days there now. Didn't play any today at all as I am too hungover to play right. I probably won't play tomorrow either and don't know what I am doing over the weekned yet so will have to make a very big push in the 2nd half of this. I will try and get up early tomorrow morning and get in an hour or two. It's so tough though to get up that extra hour early in the morning as I love my bed at that time.

To add to that I am not playing the best either, losing pretty badly in 6max games but winning really well in headsup games but you can never get enough hands in at headsup tables so have no choice really. I will just have to work a lot on my 6max games from now on. PPP are having a rakerace promo on their euro tables so I will be playing a lot of them to try and finish high up in that. I have done well enough in their other races so far so heres hoping for another top 5 finish in that

No comments: