Monday, May 3, 2010

20% there

At the moment I am just over 20% of the way to Vegas. I put in a lot of hands over the weekend. I am finding it really tough to play this amount of hands and when you read about some of the prop bets on 2plus2 and similar I begin to realise how tough the bets they undertake are. I heard that some online pro played about 40k hands in one day which is quite unbelievable. To think its taken me 10 days to play less than half that its some going. The good thing is that I am winning at the moment and my hourly is hitting around the $50/hour mark now but it has been fierce swingy so far with me having a -$2k day and also a +$2.5k so I probably won't be able to read to much into the hourly until I have around the 100k hands completed.

last night I went kinda deep in a super satellite for the WSOP. I had satellited in through a $80 seat and ended up getting knocked out in 8th place with 2 $13k packages up for grabs but I was never really near getting a ticket. I wasn't picking up any hands at the right times at all. I must also try and satellite into the $700 super sat on PokerStars as them and Full Tilt have the best package on offer because if you end up cashing in the WSOP they buy you into a PCA event or the WSOP next year respectively so its best for me to just try and qualify on one of them sites.

No comments: