Sunday, May 16, 2010

39% but a frustrating day today

Played the most amount of hands ever in a day today, played 3 sessions in total today with 4.5k hands in total. The morning session was very good with me winning $1.2k and then the second session was also good winning $300 but then lost it all back and much more in the evening session which ended up leaving me down $1k on the day. Not to sure what to blame that on but probably a combination of playing badly, playing to long and playing to many tables at once.

46% of the time is gone now and I am a good bit behind, I really need to up the volume now over the last 27 days. So far I have averaged 1631 hands/day but will need to up that to 2145 hands/day. One of my main problems at the minute is winning while putting in such volume, I am losing slightly so far but this is mainly from tournaments. It's hard to find the right combination between getting as many hands as possible and also making some dollars. Really going to have to work on this.

Finally graph attached so far, pretty desperate stuff. The 4k swing in the middle is were I took a shot at playing only 2/4 tables and failed miserably with me losing every flip, missing every draw and getting coolered. All the hands were pretty standard I think but bad all happened in the space of about 100 hands. Also lost $1.2k in another embarrassing moment which I won't bother describing here :)

Would be nice to have a nice 45deg line instead of the mess below!!

No comments: