Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shipped an IWF ticket

Just won a ticket to the Irish Winter Festival which is on in 2 weeks time in Dublin, 20 players with 2 packages, very slow structure so never really had to gamble!!

Cash games on the other hand are still going downwards, playing a little better but still a bit of tilt in my play at times. Won a small bit today but lost a good bit a few days ago so still well down (-8k).

I'm not going to concentrate so much on trying to get back to even for the rest of the month. Just want to start playing better when I'm playing, especially HU as I have a huge leak in my game there which is basically tilt control and making dumb moves on the back of that.

Anyways bed time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey man,

Would be great if you'd be willing to swap blog links with me, have added you to mine.

http://atkinator.blogspot.com

GL in Dublin!

Cheers,
James

Unknown said...

tyty!