Monday, August 31, 2009

First $10k month

Just had my best month ever. Online cash went pretty well with $5.3k in winnings from that and also the €3.7k profit from the Cork tournament means a total profit of $10.6k for the month. June was also really good but I ended up playing the WSOP in June so can't really count the $10k for that.

I did put in a decent amount of hands from Tuesday to Friday and made $1.5k over those 4 days so that helped things, that week was pretty swingy with me being in the hole for $2k at one stage but winning $2.5k on Friday turned it all around for me.

Goals for September would be to remain disiplined with my bankroll and just take shots at 400nl when the games are good. I would also like to play more 200nl HU as well, but will probably play most of my games at 100nl HU and 200nl 6max. I would also like to play some more tournaments so will try and make some time for them over the month. Poker Stars have a their big tournament series on in Septemeber so will try and satellite into a few of them. Graph for the month below:

3 comments:

Analyst said...

Congrats

Matt said...

Fair play Pauric a great month...I wonder could you help me. I don't understand what you mean by 200nl and 400nl. Looking at your stats most of your play is 1/2 nl. What is 200nl and 400nl?

Thanks,

Matt

Pauric said...

Matt, 200nl is 1/2 adnd 400nl is 2/4