Sunday, February 1, 2009

January Results

By the end of January I was really really disappointed with my results, around the middle of January I thought I could be on for my first $10k month as I was up over $6k at that stage, but for some reason around the 15th of every month my results go BAD, but that's just superstition and I am not that type so won't worry to much about that. Graph and results for the month are below, I done pretty ok at 400nl and below but 600nl and above was frustrating over the all be it small sample.





So goals for February are very simple:

Improve my results on January
Play the GJP and have a good game at it.
Play only HU for the month but this will be subject to change and how well I am doing at it. Judging on yesterdays days play it may not last long but I will use the new month as a fresh start on it and forget about any good and bad results I had during January.

That's it for now, I still have 10% to sell for the GJP if anyone is still interested!! :)

2 comments:

Macspower said...

Your graph looks like my Jan one... great start and leveled off and then dropped off... annoying!

gl in the deepstack

Pauric said...

Yeah, for some reason around the 15th my doom-switch hits and everything goes down. At least I was well up when it happened!!